
HR Resources & Tools · August 10, 2026
When "I'll Just Hire Someone" Becomes the Problem, Not the Solution
A joint look at what happens when hiring and benefits strategy do not work together, and what changes when they do.
Read the articleFrom Farm to Office™
Every other Friday, a two-minute read from David's mountain farm in Pikeville, Tennessee. Written for owners, HR leaders, and CFOs who are tired of renewals nobody can explain.

HR Resources & Tools · August 10, 2026
A joint look at what happens when hiring and benefits strategy do not work together, and what changes when they do.
Read the articleYou don't have to figure it out alone. I review your current plan, show you what's driving the cost, and tell you plainly what can change. I am paid by the carrier, not by you.
There is no cost for a review. Let's see what your group is overpaying for.
Book a Call